Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Services
At Dudley Private Hospital, we offer a comprehensive selection of ear, nose and throat (ENT) services for adults and children.
The hospital is able to offer a wide range of surgical options to patients, including:
- Children's ENT (Tonsils, adenoids, grommets)
- Ear diseases and hearing loss
- Snoring/sleep apnoea surgery
- Cosmetic rhinoplasty
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Salivary gland disorders
- Deviated Septum surgery
- Nasal polyps
- Turbinate Surgery
- Neck masses/inflammation
- Adenoid problems
- Glue ear & ear infections
- Voice box (larynx) conditions
- Throat conditions
Our Specialists use high-definition navigation systems during surgical procedures.
In all aspects of care, our ENT staff pride themselves on delivering the very best care and service to our patients as day cases in our day surgery, or as in-patients in our surgical ward.
To view the list of our highly qualified ear nose and throat surgeons click here.