Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
- face-to-face and virtual education sessions,
- online education videos to view at any time and
- support for Peer Group Learning.
Upcoming education events will be published here. If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
Minimising pre-op risks, maximising post-op recovery.
- Identify the GP's role in their patients' pre-operative work up
- Describe the latest innovations in preioperative patient care
- Outline pre-arthroplasty pain management and facilitated discharge planning
Dr Benjamin Milne - Orthopaedics
Dr Evan Jones - Orthopaedics
Dr Charlie Warren - Anaesthetics
26 Oct 2021 07:00 PM
||Via Zoom - Link provided on registration.
||26 Oct 2021