Dudley Mental Health Clinic - Orange, New South Wales
Dudley Clinic is a private, 15 bed mental health facility located within Dudley Private Hospital. All patients are admitted on a voluntary basis to the Clinic under the care of a Specialist Psychiatrist who is supported by a team of highly trained Nurses, Psychologists and other Allied Health professionals.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing (please note that storage space islimited). Laundry facilities are available on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
- A coat in winter and a hat in summer is advisable.
- Walking shoes for physical activities and swimmers for use at the gym if you intend to use the swimming pool.
- Toiletries and sleeping wear
- All your current medications in their original packaging.
- All medications are kept and administered by nursing staff, as prescribed.
- Reading or craft materials.
DO NOT Bring -
- Wooden and/or metal coat hangers (plastic coat hangers are permissible)
- Wheat heat packs and hot water bottles (gel heat packs are permissible)
- Candles, incense/oil burners or electric blankets.
- Alcohol or illegal drugs. Patients are not to consume any alcohol or drugs, other than those prescribed by their treating doctor.
- Objects that may be perceived as threatening to another person eg. fruit knife, scissors
- A motor vehicle. It is strongly recommended that you do not leave your vehicle at the Clinic as its safety cannot be guaranteed. If you do bring a vehicle all keys will be locked away for the duration of your stay.